Job title: Full-stack Developer
Quantiful is a SaaS company based in Auckland, New Zealand. Our product is a demand planning portal which harvests data from hundreds of sources including Google Trends, Economic data and public social media sites. We then enhance it with our clients’ sales data to significantly increase forecast accuracy and through our web portal ‘QU’ we illustrate and explain the forecast. We use cutting edge AI models deployed through the AWS ML stack.
At Quantiful, we want to do our part to make better use of the world’s precious resources – for now and for future generations. We believe that with the data, tools and talent now available this is more achievable than ever, but we don’t think it is happening fast enough.
Come join us in building a more sustainable and less wasteful future.
You’re a passionate and smart individual, you love what you do and you’re good at it! You will bring your curiosity and development experience to challenge thinking of what is possible and you flourish in collaborative work spaces.
In this role you will be responsible for full stack development of our consumer led, supply chain planning tool ‘QU’. You will help us build out our scalable, easy to use platform for our users- demand planners and product managers.
- Experience using front-end frameworks (Ideally React/Redux/D3.js)
- Extensive experience working with Node.js frameworks (Express or similar)
- Experience building REST Apis
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL / ElasticSearch / DynamoDB)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/GitHub)
- Experience using Serverless / SAM (IaC)
- Unit Testing (Jest, Mocha, etc)
Nice to have:
- AWS Services like Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, Route53, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, RDS, CloudWatch, X-Ray, S3, CloudFormation, AWS Organizations
- CI/CD (Travis, AWS CodePipeline, AWS Code Build)
General Attributes Needed
- Collaborative, team player
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good documentation skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write and maintain unit tests suite and code quality
- Design of ERD (Entity relationship diagram)
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Key Internal Relationships
- Front End Developer
- UX Designer
- Back End Developer
- Tech Lead
- Head of Product
- Tech Lead